Maintaining Your Central Air Conditioner
Annual maintenance on your central air conditioning unit will help it run efficiently during these hot Nevada summer days and nights. It will also help extend the life of the unit.
Maintenance should be done by a professional HVAC technician and should include the following elements:
- Clean all of the leaves and debris from around the unit. This is important because this debris can be sucked into the unit’s condensing unit which decreases efficiency.
- Removing the top of the condensing unit to access the inside.
- Clean the inside of the unit
- Clean the evaporative coil from the inside and wash the outside
- Inspect all wiring and clean the contacts
- Check the refrigeration pressure to ensure proper operation
- Replace/clean the filter inside your home
The professional at RC Temperature Control would be happy to perform annual maintenance on your central air unit. Call us today at